Items Missing from Jeanine's House
(Click on image for a larger version of the picture)
- Couch Cushions- Each cushion is approximately 22" long
X 22" wide X 6" high.
- Couch Cover - This is a photo of a similar type of couch cover,
but it is not exact. The floral pattern and colors are very similar.
- Cell Phone. People have described the phone as being a Nokia,
model unknown. Jeanine had put a colored face plate on the phone,
so the front was a bright glitter color possibly purple, red,
or blue. This photo is not the actual phone, but a very similar
- Purse - No photo available. The purse was described as being
"black" with a short handle. No make, model, type of material
- Watch - No photo available. The watch was described as being
silver in color, with a round clock face, the face had numbers
printed on it (as opposed to roman numerals), and it had a metallic
stretch band. Jesus Sanchez thought he paid $50 for the watch
at Safeway (located at 1600 Saratoga Ave in San Jose). LGPD detectives
talked to the Safeway manager and he said that they sell watches
only once a year for a "three day sale". He did not know who made
the watches or who the vendor was for the watches. The manager
thought that the watches only cost $19.99.